Changing a Layer Coloring Scheme
The Coloring Scheme allows user to distinguish between features in a layer using different fill colors.
To enable a color scheme;
- Open Legend editor by double clicking on the layer in the legend
- Click on Coloring Scheme, then click on the icon at right, the color schema editor box will appear
- Select the field in attributes to differentiate color on
- Select the number format which suits, or if text fields select Automatic
- Click Apply or OK to accept the schema