The distance measurement tool is used to calculate distances between two or more user-defined points on the map.
- Click on the first point
- Click on the next point
- On the bottom left of the main application window, the cumulative distance is displayed. Continue to click on subsequent points, or right Click to start over again with new measurement.
- Click the button again to unselect it and leave Measure mode.
The area measurement tool is used to calculate the area between three or more user-defined points on the map.
- Click on the first point, click on the next point and as many points as needed to complete the border around the area needed to be measured
- Right Click to end and see the results of the area measured.
- Click [OK] to finish measuring and resume map functions.