2. add orthophoto layers as base with no errors
3. change display to lat/long
4. add counties020.shp (appears to come in ok, but the data is being read as feet even if the diaplay is saying lat/long)
5. assign GRS80 as counties020.shp geographic projection
6. reproject to NAD83 / Florida East (ftUS)
Here on the reproject screen the prog appears to finish its task but the reproject status window flashes and shows in the operation column "operation skipped" and no reprojecting is done to the shapefile.
Why is the "operation skipped" and how to fix?
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2011 02:13PM by spacegnome.
In general a file must first have a projection before you can reproject it.
Don't forget to read the new documentation: www.mapwindow.org/documentation/mapwingis4.8
Join us Google+: MapWindow GIS Google+ Community
Join the MapWindow Group on LinkedIn! LinkedIn - MapWindow Group
Download the latest beta installer at:
Follow me on Twitter MapWindow_nl to read when a new installer is published.
Release manager, configuration manager and
forum moderator of MapWindow GIS
Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users: www.mapwindow.nl
Everything I say or write is my personal opinion and
not the opinion of the company I work for.
View my profile on LinkedIn